Monday, July 23, 2012

randomness

Here is my top ten list of things that I do that annoy me. 1. Start projects and forget about them. 2. Bite my nails. 3. Love animals so much it hurts, COME ON they are not humans..grow up Rach 4. Desire to be creative so bad that it hurts. 5. Have to many new things going at a time to really master 1 thing i.e. bread making, herb mixing, fermenting foods, making cheese. 6. Tell people to much of my life, I am way to open with people who really have not earned my life story or song, for that matter I need to just keep somethings to myself. 7. I am a loud mouth. I talk a lot. See number 6. 8. I have big problem with being politically correct, I don't get it or see the benefit until I say the wrong thing to the wrong person and boom the whole county hates me. And be honest you know I just say what everyone is thinking and someone has to be that person right? 9. I love sarcasm. Yes, I know what this means. I have had Psychology 101. I would love to stop. Can't. Do. It. 10. Refer back to number 6. See I TOLD YOU SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment